- Wentworth Homecare and Hospice: Dover, NH
- Central New Hampshire VNA and Hospice: Wolfeboro, NH. CentralVNA.org
- Visiting Nurse Homecare and Hospice of Carroll County: N. Conway, NH, www.vnhch.org
Local Senior Centers
The Greater Wakefield Resource Center, Inc. is a non-profit entity created to serve the citizens of local communities in and around Wakefield, New Hampshire. Offering Senior bingo, chair dancing, Meals-on-Wheels, and so much more. www.greaterwakefieldresourcecenter.net
North Conway, NH: Gibson Center for Senior Services. offers: meals-on-wheels, craft fairs, exercise classes, planned trips, and so much more. www.gibsoncenter.org
- Wolfeboro, NH: Wolfeboro Senior Center. Offering programs, activities, classes, arts and crafts, and meals.
- Sanford, Maine: The Trafton Center. Offering trips, classes, meal program and activities.
- South Berwick, Maine: Senior Center. There is a link on this page for their current newsletter where you can find out what's up and coming.
- Service Link - Aging and Disability Resource Center for the State of New Hampshire www.nh.gov/servicelink/
Articles and More
- For Alzheimer's information and resources please see our Alzheimer's page.
- You will also find many articles in our "library".
- NH Department of Health and Human Services - information on wellness, safety, support, diseases and more.
- Red Cross: Lots of good information on disaster preparedness etc. Including this article on preparedness for seniors.
- National Family Caregiver Association - educates, supports, empowers and speaks up for the more than 65 million American's who care for loved ones with a chronic illness or disability or the frailties of old age. NFCA reaches across the boundaries of diagnoses, relationships and life stages to help transform family caregivers'lives by removing barriers to health and well being.